[Discuss] Michel Bauwens 16th of september 2014 18:00 to 20:30 Centre Pompidou Paris.

Antoine, as a contact of a free smallwindturbine project smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 18:05:33 UTC 2014

Hi All,
Just to inform you, Michel Bauwens will debate with Bernard Stiegler about
shared knowledge and commons, in Paris (see date and place in the subject
title).
FLOK project and other topics around will be presented.
Question about influence of "FLOS" licences or equivalent on the futre of
Commons will certainty be on the table.
I'm still not sure I will be able to go to this debate (I've scheduled to).
There are no place available any more (submission are closed).
If somebody of this list go to this debate, and if we would like to suggest
some specific question to ask to speakers, then, let us know.
Freely,
Antoine