[Discuss] How to Declare My Project "OSH" Properly

Antoine, as a contact of a free smallwindturbine project smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:52:52 UTC 2014

Hi Jerry,
> how to properly declare our project Open Source Hardware
"Hummm ... maybe using an appropriate licence for your works ?", is it a
question that could help you ?
OSHWA shares an article about this at the URL bellow, in the section with
the title "What license should I use" :
http://www.oshwa.org/faq
Hope this will help you, as a starter.
Freely