[Discuss] TEDx talk

Javier Serrano Javier.Serrano at cern.ch
Sun Oct 12 10:44:57 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Many thanks for the great summit in Rome. I finally met many people I
only knew from email and it was a perfectly organized and very inspiring
event.

As some of you in the past, I have been asked to give a TEDx talk on
Open Hardware and its current and potential impact on society. This one
will be in the Palais des Nations (UN) in Geneva, Switzerland on 11
December 2014. I have a pretty clear idea of what I want to say, but I
may be forgetting some important concept (hopefully not!), or some cool
example of how open hardware is shaping the future (more likely). I know
this is a vague request, but if you think you have something I should be
presenting, feel free to drop me a line off-list.

Thanks!

Javier

PS. For those of you I discussed it with, we just published the design
for the f*watch! http://www.ohwr.org/projects/f-watch/wiki