[Discuss] OSHWA creates one database to rule them all ...

NOPE9 YES yes at nope9.com
Thu Nov 6 02:59:38 UTC 2014

That is a great idea……
let me know if I can help in any way.
Gus in Denver
Joanne Yamaguchi
Gus S. Calabrese
Cinternational.com/ WFT Electronics
Denver, CO   720 362 1866
biz at Cinternational.com

Dent the universe (SJ)  Hurray for #OpenIP , #IPPParadigm

All ideas, text, drawings and audio , that are created by Cinternational.com ( or it's agents ) that are included with this signature text are to be deemed to be released to the public domain as of the date of this communication .

This DOES NOT include information from 3rd parties supplied to Cinternational.  This DOES NOT include any information accidently included that belongs to another party.