[Discuss] Publish OSHW with CC0?

alicia amgibb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 16:12:43 UTC 2014

For what it's worth, we did have a discussion around this point involving
lawyers from the EFF. The blog post of what was recommended that day lives
here:
http://www.oshwa.org/2013/12/05/open-hardware-legal-meetup-nyu-nov-11/
It was very much centered around fitting within the legal system that
already exists.

What Andrew infers is true, they are willing to help remove a stupid
patent, for example, but don't necessarily think on oshw legal matters for
us.

Alicia