[Discuss] New Blog Post Up!

FREE SMALL WIND TURBINE PROJECT PEOPLE smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Fri May 23 13:46:00 UTC 2014

1/ comment about Alicia first post
2/ general comment

[1/ --
Dear Alicia pianoted at the beginning of this discussion:
> New Blog Post on OSHWA to clarify which
> Creative Commons licenses are compatible with open source: .../...
Hummm, Alicia, shouldn't OSHWA modidy this blog, adding at the very top of
it, an alert which tells very clearly that Creative Commons are not
compatible with a general Free Libre OpenSource Tangible Good project,
because CC covers only designs and not its tranformation into tangible form
- as Andrew Katz commented above about Patents ...
-- ]

[2/--
Dear all,
Instead of letting think that CC could be used for Tangible Goods,
shouldn't we try to discuss where current OHL licences terms are not valid
fo specific projects, in order to help their writers to improve current OHL
for covering a maximum of Tangible Goods projects run under Free Libre
OpenSource Attitude and Rules ?
This might help to avoid proliferation of OHL licences, and
misunderstandings about the uses of non OHL licences for Tangible Goods
project.
Then that would give something like this: just try to "hack" for fun OHL
licences ... and post why you think you can to "hack" it ...
-- ]

Freely,
Antoine