[Discuss] free/open licenses could discourage participation just because they're unusual

J. Simmons jrs at mach30.org
Tue May 6 04:25:55 UTC 2014

That is very interesting, Alicia.  I think I remember reading the results
of that survey, but I had forgotten that part.  I wonder what a similar
question in the open source software community would reveal.  And I wonder
if the Creative Commons approach on their website of explaining their
licenses leads to wider adoption because of greater understanding.

Thanks,

 -J

--
J. Simmons, President
Mach 30: Foundation for Space Development

*~ ad astra per civitatem ~*to the stars through community