[Discuss] Tesla: "All Our Patent Are Belong To You"

Antoine, as a contact of a free smallwindturbine project smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 13:15:02 UTC 2014

Thanks for having shared this news.

Maybe just little comment :
Hummm ... I'm smiling receiving this, because I remember quiet well when I
suggested to Tesla CEO, at the end of 2009, to try to introduce the use of
OpenSource, sending him a paper explaining why and how that could be done -
I must say, I did this because I wanted to propose my skill to Tesla, but I
did not receive any answer, as from many other players I identified around
the world to whom I sent the same proposal ...
Maybe my paper has never been read at all, or it was too soon ...
"vas-savoir ! " as we say in french.
Whatever, I'm happy to learn this is now a reality !

Next period of times will certainty be enthusiastic !

Freely,
Antoine