[Discuss] Tesla: "All Our Patent Are Belong To You"

Andrew Katz Andrew.Katz at moorcrofts.com
Fri Jun 13 08:06:35 UTC 2014

There are feelers out - I will report back as soon as I hear any news.

This could prove to be hyper-disruptive. We live in interesting times. All we need now is for a step-change in renewables investment (fusion would be nice) to provide the power (and change the business and geopolitical landscape for good).

Best

Andrew