[Discuss] Open Source Hardware (OSHW) Definition 1.0 translation into spanish

Emilio Velis contacto at emiliovelis.com
Fri Jan 31 03:25:18 UTC 2014

Pablo:

Shame on me! Mario Gómez just pointed out that I'm sharing the wrong
document (we did the translation for the Best Practices, not the
Definition). I hope our community finds our edits useful, and you're
nonetheless invited to participate on the translation of other documents
that we have created and translated (such as the Best Practices and our
GitHub Open Hardware Project Layout).

¡Nos vemos!