[Discuss] OCP's new hardware license

Andrew Katz Andrew.Katz at moorcrofts.com
Thu Jan 30 15:12:46 UTC 2014

I'd love to know the answer to this. It would be bad to have someone working on another copyleft hardware licence: it will either be incompatible with CERN OHL or TAPR (in which case why fragment communities?) or it will be compatible with one of them (in which case why bother - just use that licence).

-          Andrew