[Discuss] Starting an Open Design community

Emilio Velis contacto at emiliovelis.com
Fri Feb 7 05:26:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

This is great!

I'm part of a 'Libre Design' initiative we have in Spanish (disenolibre.org),
which started as a version of Design Livre (designlivre.org) ran by the
Faber-Ludens Institute. They published a very, very good book on the
subject that we translated in El Salvador and that I would recommend if you
read Spanish or Portuguese. You can download in the book in the sites I put
earlier.

Also, if you read only English, I recommend this paper by the authors of
the whole Design Livre initiative, maybe you'll find it interesting:
http://www.academia.edu/1618566/Design_Livre_Cannibalistic_Interaction_Design

I'll lurk around your group for sure, thanks for sharing! --Emilio