[Discuss] lowRISC: fully open hardware systems

Mario Gómez mxgxw.alpha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 14:25:52 UTC 2014

That would be great!

Oracle has been marginating all of their Free/Open source projects (like
OpenSPARC), It would be great to see any competing project in that area.
The last time that I attended one of their conferences, their salesmans
even have a "motto" in spanish that say's something like "Open Source is
bad".

Now that the OSHW community has a good momentum, lowRISC could be a great
opportunity to get more people involved than previous intiatives like
OpenSPARC.

Regards,
Mario.