[Discuss] OpenHardware.SV Wiki (Spanish)

Mario Gómez mxgxw.alpha at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 22:34:57 UTC 2014

Hello everybody!

Now I'm writing as a member of the OpenHardware Community in El Salvador.
Just a couple of weeks ago we opened a Wiki to document the Open Source
Hardware development in El Salvador.

However we're also interested on identify and map OSHW communities all over
the world so in the next months we plan to organize a mapping exercise and
you'll be invited to participate when we are ready.

Currently the wiki is a little bit empty but if you have any
spanish-speaking friends that could wish collaborate, we will be very happy
if you forward this e-mail to them.

The wiki is currently hosted at:

http://openhardware.sv/wiki

Also, we moved the translation of the "OSHWA's good practices" document
into the wiki if you want to take a look:

http://openhardware.sv/wiki/index.php/Buenas_Pr%C3%A1cticas_del_Hardware_de_Fuentes_Abiertas

I hope that you find this helpful,

Regards,
Mario.