[Discuss] Legal Meetup Nov. 11th in NYC

Marketply contact at marketply.org
Sat Oct 26 18:56:07 UTC 2013

Forgot to add that Freedware will cover open source (and public domain)
software, hardware, and firmware. If any org would become its steward they'd
have to either adopt the whole package or split the responsibilities as part of
a co-steward alliance with another org for the software portion.

My interest is to help people find the goods (once labeled) with an open source
app.

This will be open for discussion outside the meeting.

And we're building many things for people to find with the app, or any other
app. (We welcome competition!) So I'd really like to discuss these possibilities
with any member of the OSHWA team.

Especially making locally available the open things made by the maker community.
So if stores don't carry an open source equipment or item, a local maker might
be able to whip one up for you!

😃,

~Marino