[Discuss] Legal Meetup Nov. 11th in NYC

Michael Weinberg mweinberg at publicknowledge.org
Thu Oct 24 17:39:58 UTC 2013

I'll +1 on the TM/certification front.  I don't know that it is an
either/or with patents, and the details will matter (a lot), but
conceptually it is quite attractive as an option.

Of course, that doesn't mean that this meeting is the right time/place to
talk about it.  But the fact that it doesn't get discussed at this meeting
also doesn't mean that it isn't worth talking about.

-michael

--
Michael Weinberg, Vice President, PK Thinks
202-861-0020 (o) | @mweinbergPK

Public Knowledge | @publicknowledge | www.publicknowledge.org
1818 N St. NW, Suite 410 | Washington, DC 20036

Promoting a Creative & Connected Future.