[Discuss] Legal Meetup Nov. 11th in NYC

Marketply contact at marketply.org
Thu Oct 24 17:08:00 UTC 2013

Thanks for your input Michael,

We won't be shaming anyone, nor taking retribution. The process has an inherent
reward for good behavior: credibility. That, together with respect/fellowship is
enough to make the process self-efficient.

Also, as you say it'll be self-correcting because people will remember wrong
certifications made in bad faith in a system that's transparent and open.

😃,

Marino Hernandez
(just a founder of Marketply <http://www.marketply.org> )
203-429-4205