[Discuss] Translation to Spanish for "Best Practices for Open-Source Hardware"

FREE SMALL WIND TURBINE PROJECT PEOPLE smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 13:55:49 UTC 2013

Hi Matt,
Sure, any fun-and-easy to use highly reliable collaborative platform, would
be very helpful for any FLOSHW project. We approve.
We've just a piece of possible comment concerning mach30: how should any
neophyte people evaluate the neutral position of march30 comparing to
famous strongly neutral platform used for software - ie for example
something like savannah ?
That's a question we still have difficulty to answer with certainty. Maybe
it's just a question of time of existence ... we don't know.
Thanks for your sharing,
Very interesting discussion indeed.
Freely
Antoine