[Discuss] OHS 2014...?

Franz Nahrada f.nahrada at reflex.at
Wed Oct 16 10:17:59 UTC 2013

The Open Source Hardware Association Discussion List
<discuss at lists.oshwa.org> schreibt:

>Due to so many requests, we're hoping to have the Summit in Europe this
>year.

OK, great!
Maybe an official call and a lineup of candidate cities would be good.
Since we did a little proto - summit at the Linux Weeks this year, one
option might be Vienna/Austria, but that would require much more people
and energy than we could mobilize so far. Its not impossible though and
Vienna is a very good location for this, but lets see.

Franz Nahrada
Global Villages Laboratory