[Discuss] Open Source Sausage?

Marketply contact at marketply.org
Sun Oct 6 18:53:00 UTC 2013

That fits perfectly with our design of a hot dog <http://www.fan.pretzely.net>
in shape of a pretzel! (And a corndog pretzel shaped, see image)

Our plan so far is to share <http://www.twitter.com/teachopen> both how it's
made by and every aspect of running the business. Actually we won't even earn a
profit from it. We design and invent, then hand it off to help a few low-income
inexperienced entrepreneurs team up with an experienced social entrepreneur, and
they'll coordinate with a community of people and vendors openly to share and
increase knowledge.

Although it hadn't even occurred to me to open source it or that meat is a
'hardware'!

I'll be contacting Underground Meats to collaborate as they're in a good place
to help kickoff this project.

Thank you for sharing this J Simmons, it's a fantastic development!

😃,

Marino Hernandez
(just a founder of Marketply <http://www.marketply.org> )
203-429-4205