[Discuss] New Wikimedia trademark policy

Michael Weinberg mweinberg at publicknowledge.org
Mon Nov 25 22:56:20 UTC 2013

In addition to being good content, it is a great example of how simple
design principles can make a legal document readable for non-lawyers.

--
Michael Weinberg, Vice President, PK Thinks
202-861-0020 (o) | @mweinbergPK

Public Knowledge | @publicknowledge | www.publicknowledge.org
1818 N St. NW, Suite 410 | Washington, DC 20036

Promoting a Creative & Connected Future.