[Discuss] OSHW & Economics

FREE SMALL WIND TURBINE PROJECT PEOPLE smallwindturbineproj.contactor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 19:18:55 UTC 2013

> .../... free .../...
Hi all,
We might also obviously remember that the term "Libre" was also in the list
of potential terms to qualify "freedom to use under the 4 opensource
conditions".
>From our side, we often write "FLOSx", for "Free Libre OpenSource x". That
gives for software, FLOSS, and for Hardware FLOSH.
If we push one step more ahead with "goods", that could give: FLOSG.
And FLOSA, for Free Libre OpenSource Attitude !!!
Let us all be FLOSA !
;-)
Freely,
Antoine