[Discuss] Reactions to Defense Distributed?

Michael Weinberg mweinberg at publicknowledge.org
Mon Nov 11 21:15:56 UTC 2013

It's true.  Now $200,000 is the only thing between you and your own metal
gun.

Oh.  Wait.

(sorry, I know I'm overly jaded about these 3D printed gun stories)

--
Michael Weinberg, Vice President, PK Thinks
202-861-0020 (o) | @mweinbergPK

Public Knowledge | @publicknowledge | www.publicknowledge.org
1818 N St. NW, Suite 410 | Washington, DC 20036

Promoting a Creative & Connected Future.