[Discuss] the significance of oshw

Tiberius Brastaviceanu tiberius.brastaviceanu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 15:58:47 UTC 2013

I added my testimonials in the Google doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K0JyOKWbldWtXXpqhAOTsGQ23NmEtQit6bDlLLTbFhs/edit#heading=h.vdhbp2m90ajl

I can contribute with more if anyone has specific questions!

Thanks! I like the initiative!

--
t!b! <http://www.google.com/profiles/tiberius.brastaviceanu>
co-founder of SENSORICA <http://www.sensorica.co>,