[Discuss] Legal Meetup Nov. 11th in NYC

alicia amgibb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:43:00 UTC 2013

Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like the room has any infrastructure for
this type of thing. But if you want to forward me questions, or have a
separate call with me to talk about the items you're up against we can do
that. Regarding the export stuff being talked about though, I doubt these
lawyers would have advice on that, given that they both specialize in
patent law. So I'll be taking any patent relevant questions with me that
have come up in this thread, and any others that might be added.

Alicia