[Discuss] the significance of oshw

Tiberius Brastaviceanu tiberius.brastaviceanu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 05:20:09 UTC 2013

For me, OSH means an economic revolution.

See my TEDx video about OSH and the open value network (OVN) model.
http://youtu.be/Ixgp8_B9g5A

See more about the OVN model
http://valuenetwork.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page

See a concrete example
www.sensorica.co

And see some of my posts related to OSH and the p2p economy.
http://multitudeproject.blogspot.ca/

Feel free to provide constructive criticism!

Also, I invite you to contribute to the OVN project.

--
t!b! <http://www.google.com/profiles/tiberius.brastaviceanu>
co-founder of SENSORICA <http://www.sensorica.co>,

founder of Multitude Project <https://sites.google.com/site/multitude2008/>