[Discuss] the significance of oshw

Catarina Mota catarina at openmaterials.org
Tue Nov 5 21:22:29 UTC 2013

Thanks Alicia and Emilio. Those are great ideas. Emilio, please ask your
friends and colleagues to send their testimonials in whatever language
they're comfortable with. We'll publish them in their original languages
for now and, later on, we can try to crowdsource translations.

Here's the page for now: http://www.oshwa.org/testimonials

I'll link it to the menu when we have more contributions and Alicia's
testimony isn't so lonely :)

The profile is an interesting idea as well. If people want, they can send
us a profile or a website to link to.