[Discuss] the significance of oshw

Catarina Mota catarina at openmaterials.org
Tue Nov 5 20:58:47 UTC 2013

Absolutely, whatever people prefer! There can even be multiple ways to
contribute (to the list, to me, on a google doc, etherpad, etc.) - as long
as I know what all the channels are, I can pull the information into an
OSHWA page.

Here's a google doc for those who prefer it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K0JyOKWbldWtXXpqhAOTsGQ23NmEtQit6bDlLLTbFhs/edit?usp=sharing

But I do think that it's good to keep them as individual testimonials to
capture more diversity of perspectives. If, at one point, anyone wants to
take a stab at summarizing it all that would be awesome too.