[Discuss] the significance of oshw

gabriella levine gabriella.levine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 20:14:14 UTC 2013

I know also there have been a number of amazing and inspirational talks
about the importance of OSHW, none of which are archived in one spot -
would this be such a place for this , also?

Yes I agree that this could be cool and I'm definitely interested. I can
get you a few lines of text, video, and photos if that would work.

--

*t:* twitter.com/ <http://twitter.com/olygamy>gabriella_sneel
*v:* vimeo.com/ <http://vimeo.com/olygamy>gabriellalevine
*f:* flickr.com/ <http://flickr.com/olygamy>gabriellalevine