[Discuss] Reactions to Defense Distributed?

Johan Söderberg johan.soderberg at sts.gu.se
Fri Nov 1 11:58:43 UTC 2013

Hi Catarina,

You can find reactions from the community in-real-time in the Rep-rap discussion forums and on Thingiverse blog from September-Oktober 2011. In the Rep-rap forum, speculations on this possibility dates back to day one the project was started (2005), but in threads that have been pushed to the back by the moderators. Please keep me updated, I be very interested to read if you are going to write about this topic.

/Johan