[Discuss] Analyst attention on Maker Movement from Maker Faire

malcolm stanley a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com
Sun May 19 14:26:58 UTC 2013

An important PR vector that we need to pay attention to is the analyst
community.

This is a good example:
http://www.web-strategist.com/blog/2013/05/19/the-maker-movement-disrupts-brands-provides-opportunities/

Briefing in key analysts like Jeremiah allows your message to get into
reports that are widely read.

This can happen in unexpected ways. Jeremiah, for example, is best known as
a social media analyst.

It might be a good idea for someone to follow up with Jeremiah, since he is
throwing his interest out there, and discuss with him the OSHW messages,
whatever they are. He seems to get it and would probably appreciate the
additional insights we could provide him. We would probably see long term
benefits as a result.

malcolm stanley

google.voice:  215.821.6252
Cell: 267.251.9479   <------------- new