[Discuss] discuss Digest, Vol 12, Issue 27

Silona Bonewald silona at silona.com
Sat May 11 20:08:05 UTC 2013

I like this.  Though I would say "Yes and science can be used to create
chemical weapons and nuclear bombs.  But most science is focused on making
the world a better place.  As most people are motivated to make the world
better for themselves, family and friends."

--
Silona Bonewald
gvoice: (704) 750-9220