[Discuss] Review the open-source hardware best practices document.

Amanda "w0z" Wozniak woz at mit.edu
Mon Mar 25 19:41:21 UTC 2013

This looks really good.

I have also added some minor comments, and I also recommend adding to
the best practices some "Theory of Operation" document that covers (in
a nutshell) "What you built and why." It's separate from the
Instructions in that it covers the designer's rationale, which is
otherwise not currently addressed.

Best!

--woz