[Discuss] discuss Digest, Vol 10, Issue 38

malcolm stanley a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 15:34:13 UTC 2013

*The day's not too far away when you melt down the case of your old gameBoy
to feed your 3D printer, for example.  But that's not an OSHWA problem. Yet.
*

If not now, when?

its interesting to me that (re)-cyclical manufacturing of the type that you
note implies access to the designs we are discussing, parts of which will
be re-usable on a component basis and parts of which will be re-usable on a
materials basis.

begs the interesting question of when and whether we come to grips with
deconstruction and tear down instructions for re-use. In Europe I think now
for some products this is a requirement...

malcolm stanley

google.voice:  215.821.6252
Cell: 267.251.9479   <------------- new
email: a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com