[Discuss] discuss Digest, Vol 10, Issue 13

malcolm stanley a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 16:40:38 UTC 2013

*After sleeping on it an escrow does seem a bit too coercive for this
context; kinda jumping the gun. It would really only be relevant if people
were abusing an openness mark and the community wanted to make an extra
effort to enforce standards.*
*
*
It was only really suggested as a foil to be used with the ephemerally
reluctant;
a proof that if the principle of what we are doing really is important, as
you may say it is,
that there is always a way to fulfil the promise and provide the necessary
proof through action.

The suggestion was never intended to be as a mandatory requirement.

malcolm stanley

google.voice:  215.821.6252
Cell: 267.251.9479   <------------- new
email: a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com