[Discuss] OSHW logo

Marc-Olivier Schwartz marcolivier.schwartz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 12:50:09 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew,

I totally agree with what you wrote, I never said that the Raspberry Pi could be qualified as OSHW. I just wanted to point out that it is more "open" than the graphic card in your computer for example.

By the way, if somebody has some insights about my original question for the logo of my business, I am still interested :)

Marco Schwartz