[Discuss] [hackerspaces] [Open Manufacturing] Problems with Open Source Ecology. A Perspective

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Mon Jul 22 08:42:50 UTC 2013

  Hi!

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 10:11:30PM +0100, Nathan Cravens wrote:
> I'm forwarding this to the Open Source Hardware Summit Committee who may
> find this particular conversation of interest. It relates to a proposal I
> personally sent to discuss the subject, but clearly such a subject needs a
> diverse group of people to discuss and plan and prepare to plan
> applications to execute such plans.

  Perhaps I missed something obvious, but to me it is not clear at all
what this email is about, there is no context provided at least
regarding to discuss at hackerspaces. What drawings, what plans, what
documentation, what proposal?

  (What diverse group? Is that the OSH Summit Committee? Who are they?
Why was this even Cc'd to discuss at hackerspaces then? :)

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis