[Discuss] [Open Manufacturing] Problems with Open Source Ecology. A Perspective

Nathan Cravens knuggy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 21:11:30 UTC 2013

I'm forwarding this to the Open Source Hardware Summit Committee who may
find this particular conversation of interest. It relates to a proposal I
personally sent to discuss the subject, but clearly such a subject needs a
diverse group of people to discuss and plan and prepare to plan
applications to execute such plans.

--
S.G.M.
S.C.L.C.S.