[Discuss] Help OSHWA out at OSCON!

alicia amgibb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 15:34:54 UTC 2013

Hi all,
We're looking for a volunteer to help staff our table in the non-profit
pavilion section of the Expo hall at OSCON! Jeremy
Blum<http://exploringarduino.com/about/>,
author of Exploring Arduino will also be helping us out. If you're already
attending and wouldn't mind taking some shifts that would be great, if you
would need to travel there we can cover travel costs, but we'll be looking
for someone as close to Portland as possible.

Booth hours:

   - *Tuesday, July 23*
      - 5:00–6:00pm  Opening Reception
   - *Wednesday, July 24*
      - 10:00am–4:40pm
      - 5:40–7:00pm  Booth Crawl
   - *Thursday, July 25*
      - 10:00am–5:00pm

We are looking to raise awareness at OSCON that open source is for hardware
too! We'll provide you with fliers and stickers.

Cheers,
Alicia Gibb