[Discuss] OSHW lawyer in Boston area for incorporation of startup

malcolm stanley a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 15:33:30 UTC 2013

When we were starting out myTribalTotem we asked the same question here.
Phil Torrone at AdaFruit pointed us to a law firm outside New York that was
really good.

The law firm is www.leasonellis.com, the partner he referred us to was
Marty Schwimmer, Schwimmer at leasonellis.com.

When we discussed things with them, they were well aware of Open Hardware.

I am outside Philadelphia, so not physically close to you, but have so far
managed, I think, to make every possible mistake in starting a hardware
business, so if you ever want to discuss how to delay success and get
bogged down in irrelevant crap that doesn't matter, happy to have that
discussion with you, maybe by hangout or skype...

good luck.

malcolm stanley

google.voice:  215.821.6252
Cell: 267.251.9479   <------------- new