[Discuss] OSHW lawyer in Boston area for incorporation of startup

Nancy Ouyang nancy.ouyang at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 06:27:39 UTC 2013

Hello,
Are there any lawyers in the Boston area that you all would recommend? I am
looking to incorporate our startup, which we hope will one day meet open
source hardware standards. I'm guessing there aren't any familiar with open
hardware yet (although we will be interviewing onetesla's lawyer), but
thought I'd ask.

Thanks and hope this is appropriate for the lists,
--Nancy
orangenarwhals.blogspot.com / narwhaledu.com

p.s. does anyone remember some article from diy drones or the like about
deciding to not release actual cost figures for their products? i'm
starting to think about the bill of materials now and naturally
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+PeterHDiamandis/posts/7uJ3BXxDxL6 goes head to
head with all the business advice we are getting in our accelerator,
leading to more uncertainty on my part

p.p.s. anyone who's founded an oshw company in the boston area up for a
chat sometime? I have a lot of questions.