[Discuss] discuss Digest, Vol 9, Issue 15

malcolm stanley a.malcolm.stanley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 22:55:04 UTC 2013

Tom, this whole discussion is a staggering example of customer development
and I am in awe of your ability to draw people out so effectively. +1 to
you for keeping this going so productively.

when you say

 *     "I've spoken to multiple companies who've told me they can't afford
to do open products due to the cost of liability. How do you answer those?".
*

Can't address the concerns until they are at least quantified.
Can you clarify the liabilities of concern? Are they IP issues? Safety
issues? or issues of another nature?

malcolm stanley

google.voice:  215.821.6252
Cell: 267.251.9479   <------------- new