[Discuss] OSHW Best Practices / Layers of Openness

Cameron Adamez cameron at suspectdevices.com
Wed Feb 27 19:30:50 UTC 2013

What ramifications does this rigamarole have for individuals, hobbyists, students, artists, etc?
Certifications are great but if using the logo means that you have to pay someone to use this, even OSHWA, it seems counter-intuitive.

Also, does this mean that simply having schematics and CAD files on a website is not sufficient?

-Cameron Adamez
(a layperson who enjoys electronics)
suspectdevices.com