[Discuss] New OSHWA post up - Legal Notes

Emilio Velis contacto at emiliovelis.com
Thu Dec 19 22:00:09 UTC 2013

I'm up for it, and I think Mario will be interested too! If you wish, I can
think of people in Latin America that might be interested in a small event
to discuss these subjects, perhaps from Brazil, Argentina or Uruguay (we
have some connections with people that work on things related to design (as
a discipline) and intellectual property. Does anyone have any European
connections?