[Discuss] translate [ Best Practices for Open-Source Hardware] into Chinese

Nancy Ouyang nancy.ouyang at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 20:36:55 UTC 2013

Thanks for this! Can send to my parents in Chinese now :)
Intrigued to hear about iteadstudio switching
over<http://blog.iteadstudio.com/recommend-a-free-open-source-pcb-design-software-kicad/>from
Cadence to KiCad instead of EAGLE even! Good luck wandering out into
the waters of skeptical open-source community enforcers.
Wonder if our own inquiries to iteadstudio played any part in this... ^^

Happy holidays all,
--Nancy
narwhaledu.com (co-founder)
(ends Dec 22) kickstarter<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/narwhaledu/robots-drawing-and-engineering-an-online-course>:
Drawing, Robots, and Engineering: An Online Course by NarwhalEdu