[Discuss] Open Hardware Cooperative

Open Tech Forever info at opentechforever.com
Fri Apr 19 17:10:15 UTC 2013

Web Version http://opentechforever.cmail1.com/t/t-e-aiumt-bzlidtl-y/  |   Update preferences http://opentechforever.updatemyprofile.com/t-aiumt-020B079F-bzlidtl-j  |   Unsubscribe http://opentechforever.cmail1.com/t/t-u-aiumt-bzlidtl-t/               http://opentechforever.cmail1.com/t/t-fb-aiumt-bzlidtl-i/   Like http://opentechforever.cmail1.com/t/t-fb-aiumt-bzlidtl-d/     http://opentechforever.cmail1.com/t/t-tw-aiumt-bzlidtl-h/   Tweet http://opentechforever.cmail1.com/t/t-tw-aiumt-bzlidtl-k/      Forward http://opentechforever.forwardtomyfriend.com/t-bzlidtl-020B079F-aiumt-l-u

Open Tech Forever [http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/open-tech-forever-r-d-factory-for-open-source-industrial-hardware/x/2994204]

We are a network of engineers, entrepreneurs, environmentalists, and educators working together to create open solutions that address the fundamental problems of our society such as poverty and environmental degradation.

Please help us build an  Open Source R&D Factory [http://Please help us build an Open Source R&D Factory in Denver.  Our Indiegogo campaign launched this week and goes until May 13th.] in Denver.

Our  Indiegogo campaign [http://Please help us build an Open Source R&D Factory in Denver.  Our Indiegogo campaign launched this week and goes until May 13th.] launched this week and goes until May 13th.

Our Team [http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/open-tech-forever-r-d-factory-for-open-source-industrial-hardware/x/2994204]

Yoonseo Kang

Aaron Makaruk

Johnathan Yelenick

Tristan Copley Smith

Open Source R&D Factory [http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/open-tech-forever-r-d-factory-for-open-source-industrial-hardware/x/2994204]

Open source innovation is granted to the creative commons, so anyone can use it, improve it, and sell it without restriction. Liberating ourselves from excessive patent limitations opens up the entire economy so we can all learn from one another and collaboratively develop lasting solutions to poverty and promote environmental regeneration.

On 40 acres of land, 15 minutes from downtown Denver, we are building a place where we can come together to co-create:

Open Source Hardware  Open Source Hardware Documentation  Open Source Agriculture  Open Source Business Models  Open Source Public Workshops  Open Source Commercial Products

Indiegogo Campaign [http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/open-tech-forever-r-d-factory-for-open-source-industrial-hardware/x/2994204]

Please help us build an  Open Source R&D Factory [http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/open-tech-forever-r-d-factory-for-open-source-industrial-hardware/x/2994204] in Denver.

Our  Indiegogo campaign [http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/open-tech-forever-r-d-factory-for-open-source-industrial-hardware/x/2994204] launched this week and goes until May 13th.

Thank You For Your Support