[Discuss] GE and Quirky partnering

Alicia Gibb pip at nycresistor.com
Fri Apr 12 15:55:30 UTC 2013

I would say "yes" :) Unfortunately, I don't run GE. I think this is one of
those things that large corps are going to have to be careful of. When then
use the term open, they need to know what expectations that has within the
community, because we will take it and run with it in ways they might not
realize unless they've done their homework with what open means in regard
to hardware. It would be nice if they had directly said oshw or even just
open sourced. I'll try to clarify with them if I can.

Alicia

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Chris Church <thisdroneeatspeople at gmail.com