[Discuss] GE and Quirky partnering

Chris Church thisdroneeatspeople at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 15:13:56 UTC 2013

On Apr 12, 2013, at 10:10 AM, malcolm stanley wrote:

> Chris, based on previous comments, would you consider this to be a case of openwashing?

Well, I'd be hesitant to myself make such a judgement, but at the outset, it appears to use the term "open" in a different context than the rest of us.  A much restricted one...  Open like a window that you pay to have the blinds turned, not like a doorway ready to be walked through by anyone.

In their defense, they do say "opened to Quirky users," and not "opened."

Chris