[Discuss] The institutionalization of OSHW

Andrew Stone stone at toastedcircuits.com
Fri Sep 28 18:07:49 UTC 2012

As I listened to the OSHW summit speakers, I felt a pretty disturbing trend
towards closing aspects of some products, and "yes-sirring" both real and
"fake" regulatory bodies (as opposed to reluctantly complying) by the
well-regarded members of our community.  And then of course there were lots
of great presentations of cool stuff that completely disregarded all that.

Looks like some of us are growing up :-(.  Did you feel that way?

My full blog posting:http://effluviaofascatteredmind.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-institutionalization-of-oshw.html

Cheers!
Andrew