[Discuss] Open Hardware defintion and eagle files

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:50:04 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:27 AM, Mike  Dupont
<jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com> wrote:
> OSHW v1=CC-proprietary-file-formats-no-files-no-documentation-actually-we-have-nothing.
> so OSHW+OPENFORMAT+OPENDOCS+OPENSOURCE would be what I would have
> normally expected from OSHW.

Just to clarify, I wasn't implying that Torrone's OSHW v1 is equal to
that, but yeah I commonly see projects being claimed as open source
with proprietary file formats, etc. But I can somewhat see how you
might strongly want to make that blanket equivalence statement.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507